Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: The restrooms in my office...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Today, all stalls were occupied...thought you might wanna know...

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that would be when you pull your pants really hight and run like mad for the gas station down the street!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fortunately...I did not have to take a shit at that time...

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    August 13, 2002
    2:33 PM

    Made trip to bathroom...this time 2 of the 3 stalls were occupied with shitters...I'm telling you...this is incredible...In 2 trips today...I have only seen 1 stall open...

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your time is off from HB time by 5 minutes

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe its the breakfast food.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The breakfast food still going strong at 2:30?...

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you think it takes 15 minutes to fully
    digest sausage??

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A couple of weeks ago I went to see the play "Of Mice and Men." I had just eaten lunch prior to the play and was trying to get into the bathroom before curtain call but unfortunately these two elderly women were in there taking a crap. I dry heaved because the stinch was so bad. After about ten minutes (yes, that long) one of the women finally emrged. As I was going into the stall she said the toilet wouldnt completely flush. I was so disgusted that I hit the mens room. I dont know about you guys, but I cannot crap in public bathrooms. My whole excretory system shuts down or something. I think its psychological.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •